Just Between Friends is a huge consignment sale where families find everything they
need for the next season of their kids’ lives. You’ll find spring and summer clothing
(infant thru pre-teen and maternity), shoes, swim gear, toys, furniture, play equipment, infant & maternity items, books and more! JBF-Tacoma is the largest consignment sale in Washington with over 100,000 items to choose from. JBF Moms have been known to get everything their child needs for the next 6 months for about $100! Come THIS WEEKEND to The Puyallup Fair & Events Center to the JBF Puyallup/Tacoma sale!
Comment on this post to enter for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the JBF sale this weekend, I will be randomly selecting one winner and the gift certificate will be awaiting you at the ticket entrance! WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AND NOTIFIED ON THURSDAY EVENING BY 8PM!
More details HERE!
Thursday, March 29
8am-Noon Early Entrance for Pre-Registered First Time Parents and Military Families ($2 Admission)Noon-8pm Open to the Public ($2 Admission)
Friday, March 30
11am-7pm Open to the Public ($1 Admission)
Saturday, March 31
9am-5pm Most Items 25% Off (Free Admission)
Sunday, April 1
8am-2pm Most Items 50% Off (Free Admission)
Advice from experienced Just Between Friends shoppers:
1. Bring reusable shopping bags!
2. Bring a laundry basket, storage bin, wagon or stroller to carry items There is a hold area for large items.
3. Bring a friend or family member so that you can “divide and conquer” the huge sales floor.
4. Wear comfortable shoes so that you can get to the good deals quickly.
5. Shopping for Shoes: Trace your child’s foot (without socks) onto paper, cut out, and bring along!
6. Bring your child’s measurements and a tape measure to check the items you are buying.
7. Get a sitter for the kiddos so that you can shop with both hands free!
See you there!